Monday 5 March 2012

Phew, I'm bloggered.


Sustainability. Annoyingly, the word’s everywhere. So how to approach the topic without getting swept away in all the fuss surrounding it? 


Step A: Start blog. Tick. 
Step B: Research. Now that’s a bit harder. 


Initially I thought it would be an easy thing to start - pick up some books, scroll the internet - not quite what I had expected. There is a LOT of information out there and this here blog is the start of something massive. I can see myself getting carried away on different tangents, especially since at the moment all I seem to want to create is some sort of knit/dye collaboration that will apparently save the world from all it’s ethical and ecological trouble. Not that hard, right? Although it’s only the second week in and I’m already starting to feel a bit like this...


No comments:

Post a Comment